Learning as I go

Your comments will not post right away becaus I am moderating them. However because this is an open forum you are strongly encouraged to make comments.

Name:
Location: Taylorsville, Utah, United States

Friday, May 19, 2006

I know, but how?

I had a talk with my friend last night. He is struggling with some things. He doesn’t know how to get back to living righteously. I’ve been there and I tried to give him to help by telling him how I have done things. I have had to rely on the Savior a lot, but haven’t we all. I explained to him how to use the atonement for repenting and in order to have the pains of other peoples sins healed. My family has had to deal with a lot of crap from our past, things that were done to us. Talking to my friend helped me realize just how far my testimony has come.

So here is my question, and maybe it is a dumb one: How do you use the atonement to repent? Also how do you use the atonement to be healed? I know how to use it, but I found out last night that it’s kind of hard to describe to someone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home